Monday, March 3, 2014

A Meatball Recipe for the Books!

I've tried several meatball recipes and something was always....missing.

I will now look no further. Here's one for the books! Straight from the Pioneer Woman. She hasn't let me down yet!

Ingredients
  • 3/4 pounds Ground Beef
  • 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
  • 3/4 cups Fine Bread Crumbs (I used a mixture of seasoned Italian Breadcrumbs and made up my own by toasting some leftover bread and cutting into small pieces)
  • 2 whole Eggs
  • 3/4 cups Freshly Grated Parmesan (I wish I had some parmesan cheese, but didn't get to add any. Still tasted fantastic without it)
  • 1/4 cup Flat-leaf Parsley, Minced (makes the meatballs nice and pretty)
  • 1/4 teaspoon Salt
  • Freshly Ground Black Pepper
  • 1/2 cup Olive Oil

  • Top your favorite pasta and sauce with these little, meaty nuggets of joy and you will give your mouth a tasty treat!



    2 comments:

    1. You are the official Pioneer Woman sponsor! ;) This looks good...and easy. I made a crockpot lasagna last week that was easy to make and good too!

      ReplyDelete
    2. PW Sponsor... lol.... I know, its a shame. You know how I get when I find something I love. I have to tell it! PW and Paula Deen have the tastiest recipes. You can't go wrong with either really. With allrecipes.com I have to read a lot of comments on the recipe and then put together a customized recipe to guarantee yumminess. With PW and PD, yumminess is just BUILT IN!

      ReplyDelete