Thursday, March 20, 2014

Timberrrrrrr!

The timber company made their way over to our property last week and began knocking down trees and making way for the driveway and location for our home.

I'm amazed at how well the hubby calculated which trees to knock down. The path that is emerging from the trees that have been knocked down help shape the driveway and house clearing. If I would've tried to select each specific tree to be knocked down it would have turned out to be a maze I'm sure. I'm very directionally challenged and find it easy to get lost. If it wasn't for the orange markers on the trees that remained, I would have been all turned around.



Clearing for the Driveway




A portion of the house clearing



 

Big Monster Timber Equipment




We are just a wee bit excited and tickled by it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment