Sunday, March 15, 2015

Underwater Livin'

You know my girls could have been born with webbed feet given how much they love being in the water. What's interesting about it all is that when my oldest was five or six, no matter what I did, I couldn't get her to get her face wet let alone put her head under water.
 
Let's just say she's come a long way beyond getting her face wet.
 
I enjoy the natural beauty of the water and the calming effect that waves have as they roll into shore.  On our first trip to Kauai I became a fan of snorkeling and each time that we return I'm always willing to give it a try to see if I can see a few underwater creatures. This time around I took our GoPro Camera with me to capture a few shots.
 

Yellowfin Surgeon Fish
 

Saddle Wrasse
 

Sergeant Majors

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment