Thursday, March 12, 2015

Trey's Aloha

It's been such a joy watching my little guy experiencing the "aloha" of Kauai.

He had a adventurous journey to the island that started with me scooping him out of his bed at 130 a.m. to head to the airport. He was a trooper on the long car ride to the airport and then surviving airport security. The airport had a little play center that kept him occupied over the hours that we had to wait for the first of 3 flights.


He was a complete angel on the first flight, falling off to sleep before the plane even took off.


After the first flight with him sleeping the entire time I thought that I'd be crowned "Flying Momma with Toddler" of the year, but the 2nd and 3rd flight wasn't as pretty. The toddler apps and gift wrapped dollar store toys lost their baby luster halfway through the 2nd flight and the journey to keep my little man content began.

I praise the Lord that we survived all the flights without being threatened to disembark the plane. Once we arrived in Kauai and I witnessed his awe and wonder of God's beauty, it made the journey all worth it...





2 comments: