Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Old Friends. Good Times.

After spending a weekend surrounded in mounds of snow, I can say that I've had my fill of snow for the Winter Season! We travelled to Pennsylvania over the holiday weekend to spend time with sweet friends. As we neared our destination, about 8 miles away, we found ourselves in the middle of what seemed to be a snow storm.

We don't typically get snow like this in our neck of the woods. It was interesting to see how the locals get around just fine in roads that are not plowed and snow piled so high.


Our friends are a real hoot and the time seemed to fly by as we caught up on each other's lives since the last time we were together. As I watched our kids together, I thought back to a time when we were all just in college. To see how God has kept us and blessed us over the years always makes my heart smile when we get together.



 
We're a real crazy bunch.
As we bustled around town, acting as silly as our kids, I'm sure PA will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment