Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Book for the Coming Home Series

I happened upon a book at the Homeschool Convention entitled, "There's No Place Like Home: Steps to Becoming a Stay-At-Home Mom", that summed up the Coming Home Series that I did a few months back into one book! Now why couldn’t I have found this book years ago when I embarked on the journey of coming home?

The book does a very good job at presenting practical steps that a Mother can follow in her pursuits of laying down a career and coming home to her children. In addition to these practical steps she also provides scripture that the reader can read and meditate on as her desire grows over time as God enables her to reach her goal.

I wanted to share the book in the event there's a Mom out there feeling the same desires I once had while out in the working world. While in the moment it may seem impossible to break free from choices that have been made, with the Lord there is always hope and He gives wisdom to those who ask of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment