Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sissy Love

Love and Lea are so enthralled by their little brother. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say about them once he starts talking. They are literally like his shadow. Wherever he goes, they want to be there with him.
 
They love to hold, kiss, rock, change diapers, fetch wipes, wipe on desitin, burp, coddle, and any other job either I can use help with or whatever they can do to be near him.
 
Its the sweetest thing to see and its an immense blessing to have all the help.
 
One evening after we finished up homeschooling, I sat him in their room to be occupied while I folded clothes and as I passed by their room they were taking turns being the librarian. I think they read about 20 books to him in one sitting and Trey just sat in their arms just as content as they went from one book to the next.
 
My prayer is that their desire to help out with caring for him does not fade. I am enjoying all of the help!!
 

 
Drowning Trey in lots of love


Mini Mommies Strolling & Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment