Saturday, September 28, 2013

Baby Shower Blessings

My family and friends have showered us as we anticipate the arrival of Baby Trey. The first shower had a camping theme as I was crowned "Den Mother" for the day.

 
My cousin and sister-n-law did a beautiful job with all the decorations, the food, the games, etc. 
 
 
 
 
They even had an area setup to make smorses and sent everyone home with lots of sweets to remember the day.

 
 
 
My friends from my past job threw us a shower as well and spoiled us with so many of things that we needed to prepare for Trey's arrival. These special ladies have been a blessing in my life since starting my career after college and we have celebrated so many special milestones together. 
 
 
 
Its a blessing to have people in your life that care enough to wish you well....  
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the theme of the shower. That was so original and extra cute. Now I remember Leon saying in college he would name his son Trey. Is that our final answer or will it be a surprise??? Sorry we missed the shower. :(

    ReplyDelete