Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Finding the Right Fit - Let loose with Dance

When you enjoy something, you don't have to muster up the energy to do it.

I found this to be true when my Aunt sold me the Zumba Exhilarate Boxed DVD set. I had taken Zumba classes at my local gym several years ago and was familiar with the upbeat, dance-based routine that gets your heartbeat going and the sweat pouring. Once I put in a DVD I knew that I would have no problem mustering up the energy to exercise. It's actually exercise in disguise because you may find yourself simply enjoying the dance routines that you don't consider the fact that you're working out your body in the process!

You will find these routines fitting the bill for cardio in your workout regime. There is one routine in this DVD set that targets muscle toning as well.

Remember, if you enjoy the exercise, you will be motivated to stick with it long term.

It's one thing to lose weight and get fit in the short-term, but in order to maintain your weight loss overtime you will have more effective results if you actually ENJOY the exercise routine that you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment