Sunday, August 23, 2015

New Homeschool Digs

My family and I were really excited to officially move into our homeschool room just in time for our 3rd Homeschool year. I am beyond grateful to have a dedicated space for our school supplies, books, curriculum, and a place to hold "school" everyday.

It is only by God's grace that we've come this far as a family, taking a step of faith each year to take our children's education in our own hands, in order to teach and train them up in the admonition of the Lord.

It is my prayer that in these very walls our kids will thrive, grow, and be inspired to walk the steps of good works that God created for them beforehand.








3 comments:

  1. The classroom looks awesome. I think I'm gonna transfer my kids to this school. Even Trey has an area. This made me think of when were kids and our parents had choir rehearsal. We'd play school in the back of the church. Well this would've been heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The classroom looks awesome! I'm going to transfer my kids to this school. ;) This made me think of how when our parents had choir rehearsal, we would play school in the back of the church. Now this would've been heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking back the other day how I used to "play school" as a child and the THRILL that I felt from being the teacher. Though life led me down a different path from teaching, I'm thankful to have the opportunity to live it out with my own babies.

    ReplyDelete