Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Vacation... Here's Where I'll Be!

When it comes to taking a vacation, collectively my family is the adventurous type. They love activity, adventure, and lots of physical movement. It could be swimming, zip lining, hiking, biking, you name it. We are the family on the move for vacation.

That would be Lea whizzing by

The girls just can't get enough of the pool

Lea at an Adventure Park

The girls surprised us with their strength on the rock wall

Stopping for a Breather on a Bike Trail

 


Trey on His First Bike Ride

My sweet dear 9 month old was even in on the action this summer for vacation, just humming along as he tagged along on his Dad's bike for a spin.

While as a family we don't let the sun go down without sweat on our brow, all left to my lonesome here's where I'll be... Curled up pool side with a good book!


Regardless of where the summer may take you with your family, the priceless gift is being "with" your family, having quality time laughing, talking, listening to each other, and being blessed by their company.

Love is spelled, T-I-M-E
Love the Ones You're With


No comments:

Post a Comment