Monday, April 6, 2015

Peace in Where God Leads Me

Source
I love that making our house a home is my full-time job.
 
The only words that I can seem to find that describe the fulfillment that my heart experiences every day that I get up to educate my children, prepare meals, clean up spilled messes, fold and put away baskets of laundry, and greet my working man after his work day is, peace. 
I realize that this job description isn’t a popular one in today’s society, but it is one that has brought me satisfaction beyond any single day in the office.
The pay stinks and there isn’t much notoriety that comes with the position, but I have peace in knowing that it was God who led me to this place. I did not arrive here as a result of my selfish desires for notoriety or fame. It was simple obedience to God’s call.
 
Where He leads me, I will follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment