Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Family Football Fun

We had a ball on Sunday watching the younger men compete against the older men in the family at a game of Flag Football.

This was the 2nd annual event and with each year they've become more and more entertaining. My brother-in-law spear heads the event and did a really job entertaining us.

It ended up being a very cold evening, so I watched the game from my car with my cousins and we laughed, cackled, and cheered them all on. My husband's team won again this year.
What was so funny to us girls as we discussed in the car was how serious the men took this game. We tried to think of one event that would motivate us to spend 2 hours out in the freezing cold, running up and down a field and we couldn't think of a single thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment